Canon iR5075N Networked Office Photocopier Printer
- High volume multifunctional black & white office printer which gives access to advanced finishing options - ideal for large workgroups.
- 75ppm B&W print speed, 250,000 maximum monthly print volume.
- Double-sided duplex printing and copying as standard.
- Many advanced finishing options available including for booklet maker and hole puncher, z-fold.
- An energy efficient, environmentally friendly copier compliant with the Energy Star programme.
The very latest in technology makes document communication simple and efficient. The iR5075N packs considerable power into one multifunctional device that effortlessly handles the work of many.
The iR5075N Mono Networked Printer is ideal for high volume large workgroup office use with fast print speeds and multifunctional dexterity.
Multifunctional, high productivity printing at 75ppm
- 250,000 maximum monthly volume
- High speed “one pass” duplex scanning
- Management controls with enhanced security
- Professional finishing including C & Z folding (optional)
- Network ready
- Environmentally responsible with 1w stand-by mode
Canon’s iR5075N helps you create, share and distribute documents throughout your organisation. User-friendly and designed for maximum productivity the multifunctional iR5075N can be equipped with an impressive range of finishing options, whilst management facilities ensure cost control and security stay high on your agenda.
Achieve the highest productivity
As a multifunctional device the Canon iR5075N will allow you to print, copy, fax, scan or send documents. High speed 75ppm print performance is further enhanced by a one-pass duplex system which virtually doubles the speed achieved by conventional scanning, allowing 100 impressions per minute. Finishing capabilities match those you might find at a local print shop - including document insertion, stapling, hole punching, C and Z folding – giving you the cost-effective option to handle work in-house that might previously have been outsourced.
Documents can also be scanned, instantly encrypted and then dispatched securely as PDFs using Canon’s i-Send to various locations - such as network folders, email addresses and mailboxes.
Take Control with the Canon iR5075N - Cost effective, controllable printing
Canon’s optional uniFLOW software takes printing knowledge and cost management to whole new levels. uniFLOW provides an ongoing and detailed insight into who is printing what, where, and how much it’s costing you as well as providing specific controls by user or department.
Protect your assets
Information is a key business asset and Canon helps you keep it secure via a range of security solutions:
Document and Hardware Security
To prevent unauthorised access to the iR5075N a variety of user authentication options is available, these include:
- Users’ network log-in procedure
- User ID cards
- Fingerprint recognition
To further enhance document protection users can:
- Keep documents held securely in mailboxes until the relevant user is ready to print them at the device. This prevents sensitive information being left on the output tray
- Encrypt documents before sending, so if intercepted by hackers they cannot be viewed
- Enable the secure watermark option which is embedded into a printed document, becoming prominent when someone attempts to make a copy
Network and Data Security
To minimise the threat of external hacking Canon offers:
- Network authentication tools so that only authorised PCs or Macs can communicate with the printer
- Security kits which erase and/or encrypt data on device hard disks, and conceal 'job logs'. The data encryption option has been awarded the Common C
Canon iR5075N - Energy Efficient Environmentally Friendly Printer Copier
This machine has been tested for compliance with Energy Star, RoHS and WEEE directives. Energy Star helps protect the environment and business to save energy costs.
Canon iR5075N Photocopier to Lease in London
The Canon 5075N Network Ready Office Copier/Printer is available for low-priced Service and Leasing to Business in London. To complete the Document Manager setup a range of accessories and Finishers for booklet making, saddle stitch and stapling are also available for all office purpose and comprehensive Document Management.
Contact us about Canon iR5075N
If you wish to enquire about the Canon iR5075N for price info, demonstration or lease options for this machine please complete the form below then click the 'Send enquiry' button. Alternatively you can contact the sales team on 020 7635 5252.
Return to Canon Black and White Copiers and Printer range.
Canon iR5075N Related Products:
For a solution that involves business colour when you need it take a look at the Canon iR5880Ci Colour Printer photocopier 58ppm B&W, 16ppm colour
Or for 68ppm B&W with the option of colour see the Canon iR6880Ci Colour Printer photocopier
Speak to a Club sales consultant for friendly advice and a free audit: 020 7635-5252 or email for a call back.