Toshiba 170F Multifunctional Fax Machine
Professional Super G3 fax for fast and reliable transmissions
- Dynamic multifunctional product empowered with the excellent features of the digital technology
- Dedicated to workgroups having high fax expectations and facing important facsimile traffic
- Powerful Telecom Centre providing optional PC-Fax functionalities from the PC for the modern and dynamic office
As a multifunctional system the e-STUDIO170F can print, scan and copy all-in-one and thus represents a space-saving, efficient office solution.
In addition to high-quality fax performance, the e-STUDIO170F can also be used as a full-fledged scanner, printer or copier. The combined device provides 17 rapid prints or copies per minute. The TOSHIBA Viewer scan and management software enables b/w scan functionality out of the box. The e-STUDIO170F demonstrates high-speed and ease-of-use in fax operation.
The rate of transfer is just three seconds per DIN-A4 page due to the rapid Super G3 modem featuring 33,600 bps. 188 fax numbers can be stored for speed or hot key dialling to enable rapid, easy operation.
Environmentally friendly and energy efficient fax machine
Environmentally considerate production methods ensure that the Toshiba e-Studio170F facsimile MFD complies with the European RoHS and WEEE directives, prohibiting lead and hazardous substances from the manufacturing process. In addition the 170F conforms to the International Energy Star Programme for an eco-friendly business solution.
Contact us about the Toshiba eStudio170F Fax Machine
If you wish to enquire about the Toshiba 170F fax machine for price info, demonstration or lease options please use the form below then click the 'Send enquiry' button. Alternatively you can contact the sales team on 020 7635 5252.
Toshiba 170F related products:
Toshiba eStudio 203SD is a 20ppm Desktop Printer Scanner Copier with in-built FAX functionality.
- 20ppm Copy/Print speed
- All-in-one copy, print, scan and fax
- Network-ability for sharing of scanner and printer resources among several users, TWAIN compliant
- Digital Colour scanning at optical resolutions up to 600 x 1,200 dpi